Monday, November 5, 2007

Max gained his weight back!

YAY!

I posted before about how Max had lost weight. We went for a weight check on Friday, just 4 days after switching to formula and he was back up to birth weight! That is so exciting for us.

Formula feeding is going great for us. We are much happier now.

Monday-Monday, I always dreaded Mondays when I was working. Now that I am on maternity leave my days all run together and Monday means nothing. I can't believe that Mr. Max is going to be 3 weeks old tomorrow, that means next month he will be a month old!!! What?? I swear we were just in the hospital yesterday.

So our Monday was nice. Granny Lisa came back in town and we enjoyed visiting with her today! Our great friend Aunt Julie came over and we hung out for a few hours. She's a great friend to us right now! Yesterday we went shopping at target and bought a baby carrier so I have two hands again! Max is taking a cat nap on me right now before he eats and heads for the bedtime routine.

We got to talk to Daddy aka Rob for quite a bit this weekend and it was really nice. We talked about Max and how he will adjust when Rob gets home. We are going to look at lots of pictures and have Rob record a story for Max to hear his voice. For now I talk to Max about how awesome his Daddy is all the time! He just looks up at me with those pretty eyes and listens intently so I know he likes it! We love you Daddy/Baby and we can't wait to see you at Christmas!!

Much Love
Jess and MAX

No comments: