Thursday, December 13, 2007

Max is Two Months Old!

Max just shy of 2 months!
Max in the Hospital!
Wow! Where does the time go? I can't believe my baby is already 2 months old! We went to the doctor and Max weighed in at 12 pounds 12 ounces and 23 inches long! We no longer have ANY concerns about his weight! Haha! I love to call him chunky monkey!
In the past few weeks Max has started smiling and cooing. His favorite place to hang out and chat is on his changing table. He loves the picture that I painted for him and he just stares and stares at it. I can't wait for him to giggle!
He has also mastered the art of sleeping in his crib. When he isn't being tempermental he will even nap in there! But most of the time he naps in his bouncer, what can I say he loves the vibration, it lulls him right to sleep without a fight! But after starting the night like a big boy in his crib he usually spends the second half of the night in bed with mommy! I love to cuddle him and we both get a little more sleep!
We are now on our 3rd, yes 3rd different formula and Max seems to be doing better on soy. He probably has a mild milk allergy that he will outgrow in a few months.
So that's the latest stats, coming next, some Christmas pics from our recent photoshoot!
We love you all and I promise to do a better job of keeping up with our blog!
Jesi and Max

No comments: