Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day to everyone who checks my blog!
I am at daycare today but Mommy and I hung out this morning. I bought my teachers breakfast for V-Day. Who wants a stupid card or those yucky hearts that taste like chalk when you can have cinnamon rolls and muffins! Mommy gave me the best Valentine, a KISS! She said it was "free" too but I don't know what that means. I am a little cranky because I got up too early and several times last night but I just can't help it! I love hanging out with Mom so much that I miss her when I sleep a long time. I don't know why she doesn't realize that. AND I don't understand why she keeps trying to put me back in my crib after my second feeding in the middle of the night. I have cried and told her time and time again that I go to bed with her after that and she keeps trying! It is so annoying.
Anyways, Love you guys! Thanks for checking my blog out! and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
LOVE~MAXIMUS
or Max, mom calls me Max but Daddy said that Maximus is way cooler so that is what I like best. But you can call me Max, actually my mommy will tell you to call me Max because she is kinda bossy.

No comments: