Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Testify

I know I have posted about it before, but once again I just have to testify to God’s glory and His never-ending, more than enough, abundant and spilling over provision for our family. This past paycheck we had OVER the amount budgeted to receive on BOTH of our paychecks. We tithed. And this time, even more over on my paycheck PLUS 120 hours of vacation time that will be paid out to me when I leave my job! That is DOUBLE what I thought it would be (ok, ok, I don’t really pay attention to my pay stubs) and money we will put away for a rainy day after we are a 1.5 income family. How Great is our God!

Malachi 3:10
Bring your full tithe to the Temple treasury so there will be ample provisions in my Temple. Test me in this and see if I don’t open up heaven itself to you and pour out blessings beyond your wildest dreams.

Always,
Jesi

No comments: