Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Live from Oklahoma Cityyyyyyyyyyy

I am excited to share that I am going to be on live tv next week!



What I really want to do is throw up from nerves :) but I am genuinely excited. I have been a food tv watcher my entire life so I kind of get to pretend that I have my own cooking show for an entire 5 minutes.


i will pretend that I am paula deen...that will boost my self confidence!

So here's the deal, it's Monday at 11AM on the show "All About You" which is on local channel KSBI OK 52. I will be doing a 4-5 minute cooking demo on easy summer recipes featuring our AWESOME Tastefully Simple products. We will be celebrating National Panini Month which should be fun. I have a LOT of prep work to do and I need to get some timing practice in the next few days.



I know it might seem silly but I honestly feel like God is blessing my TS business and it reassures me that I am in the right spot. Sales is never an "easy" job but it's one of the most prevalent in our nation! How many people are in some sort of sales? We are all selling something! Heck, even bloggers are selling themselves to their readers!


gotta love our beautiful marketing!

To God be the GLORY for this super fun experience. I pray that anyone out there who is looking for a way to bring in extra income to their family or needs to experience Tastefully Simple in some way will be tuned in a watching. God can use ANYTHING to bring Glory to HIM!

Always,

Jesi

No comments: