Saturday, February 2, 2008

So Busy, So Little Time!

Wow! It's been too long since I updated little dudes blog so I figured I would get on and give some updates. I am back at work and it is going great, it keeps me busy which passes time and my company has been awesome and understanding about Max and my new priorities.

Rob is officially overseas, they are still getting settled in but we think we will get to talk quite a bit and hopefully soon we can use our webcams too. As always keep him and the other men of the 45th in your thoughts and prayers. They are sacrificing so much to protect our country and they deserve to be on the top of all our lists!

Max is growing like a weed. He is quite the chunky monkey, now wearing 3-6 month clothes. He is almost 4 months old! Hard to believe it was this month last year that we found out we were pregnant! He smiles and "talks" so much and is quite the animated baby. He is still not sleeping all night, sigh....and now I think he is starting to teethe too, JOY! But overall even though he tests my patience and I got a whopping three hours of sleep last night he is a Joy! I can't even remember what life was like without mad max! He does start cereal in the next few weeks so keep your fingers crossed that will make a difference with his sleep. He is trying to learn how to laugh! He gets the beginning of a laugh out and then nothing. Guess I have to act more a fool to entertain him into laughing!

Overall we are doing good. We are already counting down the days until Rob comes home. We miss him terribly and think about him all the time. I am going to try and upload a video of Max for Rob on here so look out for that soon!

Love to all!
Jess and Max

No comments: