Thursday, August 21, 2008

Post Interview

Hello Secret Readers!

I have gotten several emails and comments about my job interview so I know you are all out there reading.

I wanted to update you on how yesterday went. As usual I was incredibly nervous and wanted to throw up before the interview. For some reason I am not always the best at conveying who I really am when you first meet me. Even from the time I was a little girl I was always shy until I got to know you and then watch out!

So yesterday as I got ready and headed over to the job site I was a ball of nerves. Thankfully I got to talk to Rob before I went in and that helped me calm down a notch.

First off when I met the director the first thing she told me was how highly a reference that she knows personally had spoken about me. That put me at ease and we got into the business side of the questions.

An hour and a half later we were finally finished. We had talked about everything under the sun, personal and business related. It was the best interview I have ever had. Even if this was the end of the trail it was a great experience and I really enjoyed meeting her.

BUT it’s not the end of the trail just yet. She let me know that she would be sending me some testing and assessments and then contacting me in the next two weeks for a 2nd interview. I am SO EXCITED that it went so well.

I will keep you updated as it progresses but I wanted to say a sincere THANK YOU to everyone who has been thinking of me and praying for me. I felt your confidence coming through me the entire time.

Always,

No comments: