Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Almost Done

We are almost done, we are almost done, we are almost done.

I can't hold in my excitement. In fact, more than excited I am VERY distracted. So distracted that I completely blanked out on a breakfast event at work and had to call my assistant to come in and save me. He did, he totally saved my butt this morning and all is well.

So distracted that I woke up at 3:30AM, wide awake, hardly believing that in less than a week Rob will actually be next to me in bed. Someone to kick and mumble at, "your turn, you get the baby"

Wait, it's been my turn for 11.5 months, surely it's Robs turn for the next year! Nah, I wouldn't do that to him, we are all about the gentle reintegration in this household. No need to stress ourselves out by trying to make everything perfect.

I wish I had a date to shout from the rooftops but I don't. I can tell you that we are 98% done with this stinkin deployment and I love it!

Almost Done, Almost Done, Almost Done,

No comments: