Thursday, October 2, 2008

I got nothing

Ya'll I got nothing to say...

I tried, I started but the words just werent flowing. My head is all in shambles because I am ready for Rob to come home. The next month is crazy busy and it's really hard to make firm plans when you have no earthly idea when your spouse might be home.

It's days like this that I really don't love the Army.

On a sweeter note, I picked up a great book to start with two great friends. The book is called Behind Those Eyes by Lisa Whittle. I will be writing about it more as I get started with it. If you are interested there is a link to the authors blog on my sidebar.

Have a great Thursday and a great weekend! Maybe I will come back Monday with some more inspirational thoughts...and a date for Homecoming! Well, probably not but a girl can dream.
Always,

No comments: