Monday, November 24, 2008

Everything Always Works Out

It's Robs favorite saying.

Thursday night, after an arduous decision process that included me acting like a meany head for more than a few moments, Rob decided NOT to go to the Moore Police Department tryout.

To be honest, I was disappointed that he didn't go give it a shot. But he was firm in feeling like it wasn't the right job or the right time. His current company has offered him a raise and a 6AM-3PM schedule. He is very focused on completing his degree and after spending so much time away from us he isn't too keen on jumping into a new and very crazy schedule just yet.

Being the loverly wife that I am I gave up the fight and decided to do what God wants me to do.

Trust my husband, trust his leadership for our family and believe that God will provide for us in the way that He knows best.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! We still needed them and we still do!
Much Love and Happy Pre-Thanksgiving!
Always,
Jesi

No comments: