Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 14, 30 Day Challenge

Happy Mother's Day!

We had Max dedicated at church this morning and it was very special. We had family in town and it was wonderful to celebrate with them.

Rob was awesome, as usual! He woke me up with two 30 minute massage gift certificates and he bought me a lily to plant in our flowerbed out front. He also went and got dinner for us last night, including my favorite dessert to share. He even went to TWO redboxes to get me Bride Wars and watched it with me after pretty much waiting on me hand and foot all day. I love that guy!

Sunday Weigh In!
-1.4 Pounds
Total Pounds Lost
-5 Pounds
In
2 Weeks

Food Journal
4 Wheat Crackers-36 Calories
5 cheese cubes-120 Calories
2 pc Pineapple-54 Calories
6-7 Blueberries-6 Calories

1 Grilled Chicken Breast-180 Cal
1/4th Mashed Potatoes with Gravy-32.5 Calories
Green Beans-25 Calories
Half Biscuit-90 Calories

Mothers Day Dinner-Olive Garden
Chicken Marsala with Roasted Potatoes-770 Calories
Half Minestrone Soup-50 Calories
1.5 Breadsticks-200 Cal
½ Tiramasu-250 Calories
Total=1813.50

Within 1400-1600 Calories
No, but overall I was happy with my food choices for a special day with family in town. I still need to work on my mindset not to reward special occasions with food but I did make some smart adjustments.

Pre-Challenge Dinner would have looked more like this
Zuppa Toscana-170 Calories
Chicken Parmigiana-1090
2-3 Breadsticks-450 Calories
Alfredo Dipping Sauce-380 Calories
Tiramasu-250 Cal
Total Pre-Challenge Meal
2340 Calories

That's WAY more than I have eaten in a DAY since starting the challenge! Yowzers!

Exercise-Nada

8 Waters a Day-Yes

No Snacking after 8:30PM-OK I cheated, I shared tiramasu with my honey after the little one was in bed, so around 9PM.

Bedtime by 10:30PM-Nope, we stayed up watching a movie.

Food Journal-YES!

Overall-Week 2 went well. My goal is to get in 5 good workouts this week and add back in some family walks. If it ever stops raining here!

Bodybugg should be here tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are doing awesome. Its all about creating habits.