Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 5 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 5 of the 30 Day Challenge

Ok, these are the days that throw me off track! NO WAY am I gonna let that happen so I have to adapt. We woke up late, and even then I could not wake up! As a result I had no breakfast and have no food with me today at work. Bad news bears.

Food Journal
Breakfast-
Nada yet so I am going to get
1/4 Bagel-63 Cal
Cream Cheese-102
Water
Breakfast-165 Cal


Lunch-
Spring Mix-15 Cal
Tuna-262 Cal
Spicy Dressing-100 Cal

LUNCH-377 Calories

Dinner-
We are eating out so this is my best estimation for this restaurant
Grilled Tilapia with 4 mini shrimp and 2 baby scallops-346 Cal
Roasted Corn-130 Cal
Rice-103 Cal
Gumbo-110 Cal
Appetizer-180 Cal
1/4 Pc Key Lime Pie-100 Cal
Dinner=969 Cal

1 Twizzler-38 Cal


Water (1) After Exercise

Total Calories-1549
within 1200-1400 Range-Nope, ok part of my journey is learning to be 100% accountable and honest with what I put in my mouth. Yesterday (Day 5) was not my best day. I was starving by the time we hit our dinner out and had the bulk of my daily calories in that meal. I made BETTER choices...we split the appetizer, I had a cup of gumbo, with out the sausage, I chose a grilled dinner and lighter sides and still it was a lot of calories. I didn't want to type out all that food, it was a bit embarrassing. What is more embarrassing is what I might have eaten BEFORE I started the 30 Day challenge. YIKES! So, today I did not stay in my calorie range. I splurged at dinner. I should have prepared better for the day. But this is the journey, not every day is perfect. Learning to be honest about my struggle is a HUGE part of this path that I am walking.

Exercise- Day Three, Level One of Jillian Michael 30 Day Shred
Accomplished- No

Daily Waters-8 a day
Accomplished- Yes

No Snacks after 8:30PM
Accomplished- No, I had a 38 Cal Twizzler at the movie. :) I don't feel too bad about it.

Bedtime-10:30PM
Accomplished- Definitely not, we were out late with our friends on a much needed date night.

Food Journal
Accomplished- Yep, and honestly too and I can walk away from the laptop, after hitting Publish Post and feel good about myself for being real.

*Remember what I said yesterday, *ahem about that time of the month* I was right, this is not good for the cravings and hunger pains so I am off to get a giganto water to see me through and keep my body in check!

Happy FridaY!

No comments: