Monday, June 1, 2009

I am here, I swear!

I have not fallen off the face of the earth! Or the bandwagon for that matter! I have just been busy, of course AND actually enjoying summer, the pool, my husband, my baby, oh and work is actually pretty busy right now too.

SO, the 30 day challenge is over, I lost 5.8 pounds in four weeks. Nothing crazy but I am very happy with the results. I am sticking with all the guidelines of the challenge in my daily life. I will try and drink 8 waters a day, exercise 4-5 times per week, burn 2700-3000 calories per day, eat 1600-1650 calories per day, weigh and measure once per week, get more rest and NO SNACKING AFTER 8:30PM! That one is hard for me but I will keep trying. I have found that a sugar free jello cup is the best 10 calories in town when you really want to eat after 8:30PM!

I still have a long ways to go. I need to lose another 35.2 pounds to reach my first goal and then another 20 to reach my next but I am trying hard to take it day by day.

In the life front there are some great opportunities presenting themselves. Life might get a little scary if God throws open a doorway but I anticipate faithfully that He knows exactly what He is doing. I just hope I get to experience it from within and not watch from the sidelines. God is good.

Have an awesome week!
Jesi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work.