Monday, April 19, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook

I have seen several of my blog friends post these and I think its a great easy way to keep your blog updated. So thanks to my friend Jess over at No Ordinary Piece of Clay for inspiring my post!

Outside my window... weeds, that need pulled!


I am thinking... that God continues to prove Himself faithful in providing for our needs even when things seem hard or tight.

I am thankful for... grace, forgiveness and mercy. And the next two weeks that I have with Max before Stella arrives.

From the learning room... we spent the morning at Barnes and Noble reading and playing.

From the kitchen...Taco Soup
Ingredients
1 lb Ground beef
I small onion finely diced
I green bell pepper-diced
1 Cup long grain rice-cooked to al dente in chicken stock
1 can beans
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can Rotel
4 cans water

Cook Rice to al dente subbing stock for water. Set aside. Use a small amount of oil to saute onion and bell pepper with Seasoned Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder, Ground Cumin and Tastefully Simple Fiesta Dip Mix. Add ground beef and cook completely. Drain extra grease. Add all remaining ingredients and simmer 20-30 minutes. Serve with crushed chips, sour cream or shredded cheese.

I am wearing... clothes to teach in later, black dance pants, VSA t-shirt and sweatshirt.

I am creating...a monogrammed hanging for above Stella's crib

I am going...
Monday-bank, bookstore, mall and to teach at VSA.

Tuesday-

Wednesday- Dr's appointment-37 weeks, out for sushi for my coworker Stephanies birthday, yummmmmmmm!

Thursday-

Friday- out to dinner with my army wife girls! I get to meet my deployment buddy IRL!

Saturday-Bridal Shower, maybe Saturday night church, pasta dinner with Team ArmyStrong

Sunday-Going to watch Team ArmyStrong run the relay marathon (Rob + My Army Wife Friends)

I am reading... So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore

I am hoping...That our tax refund gets here soooooooooon.

I am hearing...Maxs breathing as he falls asleep.

Around the house...Laundry and Dishes!

One of my favorite things...my husbands sweet texts.

Pictures for the week

My Love


My Sweet Boy


My Sweet Reality


My favorite boy


My favorite man


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love it! Your pictures made me laugh...poor Max