Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Saturday was our 6th anniversary! We had a great day staying home with the kids and then our babysitter came over and we got to go out! On a date! Just the two of us! It was really nice to spend some one on one time together. We went and saw a movie and then tried a new restaurant. It was SO yummy. I highly recommend Signature Grill for a special occasion. Rob had tenderloin medallions with herb grilled zuchinni and the fingerling potatoes. I had the scallops with truffle cheddar broccoli and mushroom and bacon risotto. It was not calorie friendly but so good!

http://signaturegrilledmond.com/index.php



Happy 6th Anniversary to my amazing husband. It has been quite the adventure but I love you more today than I did when we got married. I know you better and I feel like we are better. I love watching you be a Dad to our crazy kids and I love that you love me.

ILYx3

Always,
Jesi

No comments: