Friday, September 2, 2011

Meal Plan

I planned to buy for 1 weeks worth of meals but our local store was having a GREAT sale so I have more than planned.

1) Taco's with homemade queso and chips
2) Tostadas for Lunch with leftover taco fixings
3) Mac and Cheese with Salad
4) Garlic Alfredo with Chicken, Broccoli and Penne, Garlic Bread
5) BBQ Chicken in the crockpot, served on buns with Italian Pasta Salad
6) Tangy Tennesee Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Corn
7) Salsa Chicken made into tortilla soup
8) Pigs in a Blanket/Pancakes-making big batches for several breakfast next week
9) Crockpot Queso Blanco with Sausage and Chipotle-great for nachos
10) Lasagna
11) Taco Pizza
12) Sweet Treats-we are making Lemon bars and Oatmeal Cranberry bars this week!

We are heavy on the mexican food, what can I say? I am mexican and I love it! I also have lots of extra meat and snacks because of the sale. Yay for groceries!

No comments: