I always do so much better with healthy eating when we have food in the house! Amazing how that works!
I always write down meals and then make my grocery list according to that. Our local store is having some good sales so I got good deals and stocked up a bit.
1) Homemade Pizza and Spinach Salad
2) Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Wheat French Bread
3) Eggplant Parmigiana with Penne and Marinara Sauce
4) Lasagna and Spinach Salad
5) Broccoli Cheese Soup and Turkey Paninis
6) Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, Pasta Salad, Fresh Fruit
7) Honey Apple Pork Chops, Green Beans, Homemade Brown Rice Pilaf, Homemade Apple Crisp
8) Turkey Brats with TS Mustard, Baked Beans, Salad
9) Baked chicken taquitos, Homemade spanish brown rice
10) Penne with Parmesan and Roasted Veggies
11) Poppyseed Chicken, Broccoli
12) Parmesan Tilapia with Green Beans and Quinoa