Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Random Things Abou tMe

1. I was born in Texas and therefore hate all things OU
2. I love being a military wife, even when it SUCKS because I am incredibly proud of my husband.
3. The first few months of motherhood were WAY harder than anyone tells you and it makes me scared to have another one.
4. I have a Love-Hate relationship with many things in my life.
5. I am a Gemini and even though I don’t believe in astrology I do tend to be a very two sided person.
6. I used to be a night owl and now I go to bed by 10:30PM
7. I really miss some of my friends and I get jealous of the things that keep them away from me.
8. I have changed my life plan 572 times.
9. I love all things related to womens ministry.
10. I have aspirations to write a book and have 92 pages done
11. I currently have writers block to finish said book
12. My nickname in college was SBG and if you don’t know what it stands for you probably shouldn’t!
13. I hate middleschoolers. I might give away my kids during that time frame.
14. I love my gigantic modern crazy mega church and I love my parents small, traditional Nazarene church too.
15. I am terrified of singing in public and I have no idea if I am ever on tune or HARMONIZING
16. I learned to close chapters in my life and now I can look back on them fondly without regret or sadness.
17. I taught dance for 7 years and I still miss my kids. Except they are all in high school now and that makes me OLD.
18. I forgot my dog at doggy daycare yesterday and he had to spend the night. Bad Dog Mommy.
19. I have not forgotten my child at daycare. Yet.
20. I love Max more than life itself.
21. I love my husband more today than I did 10 years ago.
22. I love my God more than anything else.
23. I have grown up a lot in the past two years and it makes me realize how much growing I still have left to do.
24. My ambition is to quit working and stay at home. And I NEVER thought I would want to do that.
25. I am scared of staying home all day every day with my child because he is one CRAZY monkey.

2 comments:

Runningmama said...

Oh the crazy monkeys. How do they capture our hearts like this?

I will forgive you for hating OU. This time...

Karen H said...

What's up chica!? Saw your blog in your signature in an email forwarded by Tvan. Whew.

Heads up, you can take care of #10 whenever your ready. I work for http://blurb.com doing events and it's AWESOME! Self-publishing and on-demand printing. Make that book...do one with what you already have to see what it would look like in book form. It'll motivate you to finish it, promise. ;)
Miss you!
K