1. Grilled Pork Chops with Pomegranate Chipotle Glaze with
Rice Pilaf and Green Beans
2. Meatball Sandwiches with Caesar Salad
3. Baked Rotini with Beer Bread
4. Bourbon Chicken with Asian veggies and white Rice
5. Green Chili Pork Chimichangas with Refried Beans and Rice
6. Green Chili Tacos with Refried Beans and Rice
7. Katies Calzones with Marinara and Caesar Salad
8. Polish Sausage with Onions with Mac and Cheese, Green Beans
9. Marlboro Man Sandwiches (Pioneer Woman) with Ranch Style Beans
10. Fiesta Chicken Quesadillas
11. Beans and Cornbread
12. Asian Honey Mustard/Bacon Chicken Sandwiches with Broc/Caul Medley
Rob and I have really buckled down on our eating out and our budget. It is amazing how much money and food we used to waste (pre-Max, pre-very tight budget) We now spend an average of $250 per month for groceries...this month we spent $282 for the month. The best thing about working for Tastefully Simple is getting a great discount on our products. Rob likes to tell me that my cooking is so much better and more flavorful since we started with Tastefully Simple, and I try to not take offense to that!
In all reality it is so much better. It is healthier for us to eat at home and WAY cheaper. We still eat out on occasion, maybe once or twice on the weekends but we try really hard to utilize our groceries and meal plans to save money. Even though there are times when things seem unbearably tight, in all actuality we are incredibly blessed that God has always provided for our family. Until my two week meal plan is Ramen, Ramen, Ramen and more Ramen I think we are doing great.
You can check out recipes of mine featuring TS products at www.simplydeliciousjconder.blogspot.com