Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 3, 30 Day Challenge

Wednesday April 29, 2009
Week One, Day Three
It's Day Three of my 30 Day Challenge...

Starting off the good and the bad. The good, I went to bed closer to on time after I threw together a super healthy crockpot soup for the week.

Ingredients
2 Boneless Skinless Large Chicken Breasts (I really need to get out my food scale!) but I am going to say about 16 oz for 400 Cal
1 Eggplant-chopped-132
3 small zuchinni-chopped-57 Cal
1 medium onion-chopped-46 Cal
1/2 bag shredded carrots-35 Cal
1 can petite diced tomatoes-82 Cal
3 cans chicken broth-60 Cal
1/2 cap Tastefully Simple Seasoned Salt
1/2 cap Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic

Directions
Combine all ingredients in large crockpot for 8 hours on low. Remove chicken, shred and return to soup.

Total Calories-812 Calories for an Entire LARGE crockpot of soup. This makes about 12one cup servings which means each serving is only 135 Calories!! In order to get some good carbs in we will be eating this over whole wheat couscous. Rob prefers brown rice but if I am cooking, he is just eating!

Food Journal
Breakfast-
None so far, Not good. I woke up sick and dragged my rear to work. I am leaving early to go the dr. to get some anti to knock it out!

Snack-
100 Cal popcorn, water

Lunch-
Homemade Chicken Soup-2 Servings
4 pc Sushi and 1 pc Gyoza (no idea on Cal, I am saying 200)
2 Waters
470 calories

Snack-String Cheese-80 Cal

4 Crackers with Pepperjack Cheese-140 Cal

Dinner-
1 Cup Couscous-230 Cal
1 Bowl Soup-135 Cal
1/2 Cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese-80 Cal
DINNER-420
Water (2)

After Dinner Snack-100 Cal Sweet and 1 Cup 2% Milk-220 Cal

Water (1) After Exercise

Total Calories-1350 Calories
within 1200-1400 Range-Yipper Skippers. The sore throat is not making eating very appealling today.

Exercise- Day Three, Level One of Jillian Michael 30 Day Shred
Accomplished- 30 Minutes of Pilates-from On Demand Free Zone. This was harder than I anticipated (which is good) and my muscles feel so much better and more stretched out!

Daily Waters-8 a day
Accomplished- I am currently drinking water #6, so YES it will be 8 by the end of the night.

No Snacks after 8:30PM
Accomplished- Woot!

Bedtime-10:30PM
Accomplished- Definitely, if not earlier!

Food Journal
Accomplished-Yes!

No comments: