Monday, April 27, 2009

Day Two of the 30 Day Challenge

Tuesday April 28, 2009
Week One, Day Two

It's Day Two of my 30 Day Challenge...

Food Journal

Breakfast-
2 Waffles with Syrup, Water
300 Cal

Snack-

String Cheese-80 Cal, Water

Lunch-
Turkey-45 Cal
FF Cream Cheese-30 Cal
Spinach and Herb Seasoning-0 Cal
Cheddar Wrap-220 Cal
Carrot Shreds-12 Cal
Chips-300 Cal
Lunch-607 Cal
2 Waters


Dinner-
*Change of Plans, I have a TS party tonight right after work so I will have to eat on the run*
City Bites Small veggie sub
Dinner-250
Water (2)

After Party Protein-
2 Chicken Breast Tenders-Grilled-93 Cal
1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese-102 Cal

Water (1) After Exercise

Total Calories-1432
within 1200-1400 Range-Not Quite!

Exercise- Day Two, Level One of Jillian Michael 30 Day Shred
Accomplished- YES, it was so hard today because my muscles are sore!

Daily Waters-8 a day
Accomplished- YES! All 8 +

No Snacks after 8:30PM
Accomplished-
Not so much, a late TS party left me needing some protein so I went with plain grilled chicken tenders (2) and fat free cottage cheese.

Bedtime-10:30PM
Accomplished-
Definitely, I am wiped out!

Food Journal
Accomplished
-Yes!

Overall, today was NOT perfect but it was dang better than any day last week. Being aware of life's daily changing schedule allowed me to plan so much better overall. I am really proud of myself for coming home from working TWO jobs today to still work out. Go ME!

No comments: