Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 18, I am still here!

Day 18, 30 Day Challenge

NO, I have not fallen off the bandwagon! I had to go out of town for TS and had to play catch up. Max has also been under the weather which means he is a super clingon, but nonetheless let’s catch up!

Food Journal
Breakfast
Whole Grain Bagel
Reduced Fat Veggie Cream Cheese
Water

Snack-
Coffee-
Splenda (2 packets)-
Half and Half-40 Cal

Lunch-
Lettuce-2 Cups
Black Beans-
Salsa-
1 Tblspn Sour Cream-
Shredded Cheese-
Chicken with Grilled Peppers-

Snack-None

Dinner-
Two Turkey Sausages
Two Wheat Buns
Cheese
Grilled Bell Peppers and Onions
Pasta Salad-3/4 Cup

Total Calories Consumed-1752 Calories Consumed

BODY BUGG!! It is here! I am so pumped, today is my first full day of wearing it because it had to charge up yesterday. I LOVE IT. It is awesome to see how small changes really do make a difference in how many calories you burn. Last night I cleaned just to burn some more calories! As of right now, at 2:45 PM I have burnt 2033 calories today. I have just over 600 more to burn and I will easily reach that. It also has a very user friendly food log so that you can see your “deficit” That is the negative number produced when you burn more than you consume which equals weight loss!

Total Calories Burned-3021 Calories Burned!

Exercise-My two favorite work gals and I are walking at lunch now. We went at a brisk pace for 20 minutes. I also went grocery shopping.

8 Waters a Day-YEs!

No Eating after 8:30PM-Well I had a couple strawberries!

Bedtime 10:30PM-Yes!

Food Journal-Yes

No comments: