Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Monday (day 8) and I am not gonna let the weekend ruin my plan!

So if you have read the past two days posts you will gather that this weekend kinda sucked in the fitness/health areas. I ate too much, snacked too much, did work out but stayed up too late and did not drink enough water. BOOOOOOOO....

The point of the story is that it is Monday...a new day, a fresh start, another opportunity to make the right choices. AND it has been REALLY hard for me to be 100% honest with my bad food choices, overage in calories but I did it. I owned up to the damage and it helped. Here we go for Monday!

Food Journal
Breakfast-
1 Cup Cheerios-94 Cal
1 Cup 2% Milk-120 Cal
Breakfast-214 Cal

Snack-
None, I got a few sips of my coffee in, got busy and it went cold so I ditched it.

Lunch-
Penne Pasta-250
Marinara with Chicken-200
2 pc Garlic Toast-160 Cal
Demi Cup Gazpacho-45 Cal
655 Calories

Popcorn-100 Cal

Dinner-
2 pc cold Veggie Pizza-360 Cal
Strawberry Shortcake-150 Cal
Chips and Salsa-160 Cal
670 Calories
Water (1) After Exercise

Total Calories-1639 calories
within 1200-1400 Range-Blah Blah, I seem to keep hitting this range. Need to be much more attentive to what I put in my mouth!

Exercise- Day Three, Level One of Jillian Michael 30 Day Shred
Accomplished- Nope. Had a team meeting at our house!

Daily Waters-8 a day
Accomplished- Yes, thank goodness!

No Snacks after 8:30PM
Accomplished- Yes!

Bedtime-10:30PM
Accomplished- Yes!

Food Journal
Accomplished- Yes!

No comments: