Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Diapers that rock

You are going to think I am crazy.

But I started experimenting with cloth diapers. I know, I know you are thinking WHY would you mess with that? Poop and washing and hassle? But cloth diapers are SOOO much different than the ones you are imagining in your head!

Pocket diapers and All In Ones are super easy and super cute, toss in the wash and you are saving a LOAD of money, with just an extra load of laundry. I'm leaning towards really investing for baby#2 on the way.

Still don't believe me? Check out my friend Erin's new store!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine uses these, and she loves them. They are super easy, I wish I had known about them when my two were still in diapers. I definatly would have done it.

-Tricia