Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Patience is not my virtue

And I wonder why my kids are so impatient?

Our house has been on the market for a few weeks now! We are so thankful that we are seeing quite a bit of action. I think we are up to 16 showings now and we are waiting impatiently for the perfect buyer to make an offer. I know God has our back and I flip flop back and forth daily on my feelings about it. In the midst of worship I realize how blessed we are and know that if we never move that we still have so many things to be thankful and grateful for. What is a house but a simple surrounding for a family.

And then I step on a lego and desperately wish for more room.

God knows my gemini multiple personality spaztastic ways. And guess what, He loves me anyways!

Pray for my patience...and my sanity next time I have to mad rush around clean the house, load up 4 kids, 1 dog and myself for another showing. Maybe, just maybe, that will be the one!

No comments: